On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 2:06 PM, Mark H. Wood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is there some good place to ask questions about XSLT in general?

Try the XSL mailing list Mulberry Technologies runs:
<http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/>.

> (In case this sounds interesting: in the item summary view I need to
> relate each of the item's bitstreams to a metadata element my aspect
> adds to the pageMeta element.

Just one metadata element, or one element per bitstream? If the
former, I'd be tempted to chuck it into a variable.

Dorothea

--
Dorothea Salo [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Digital Repository Librarian AIM: mindsatuw