Hi,

We are having some issues with our Dspace instance regarding email encoding
(config/email templates).

The templates have characters such as "ê", "ç" and "~", and when they are sent,
it's all messed up. In the email body the characters are replaced by "?" but
some weird char sequence is added in the beginning, where I recognize words
such as "ANSI". I've taken a look around Dspace and even manakin options but
haven't found anything about it, so I ask it here, because the issue happens
just with emails, and not the website.

Thanks,

Rafael