Hello all,

Just to close the loop on this thread, and for my own reminder:

I ran with the busted symlink for some months, but eventually
updating classpathx-mail via yum brought the issue back again.  I
eventually discovered the alternatives command, and used
'alternatives --remove javamail <path>' to remove the javamail