Im trying to configure xmlui on DSpace 1.5.
I followed theme creation instruction on DSpace System Documentation_
V1.5 - May 2008.pdf.

It says:

To start your new theme simply copy the theme template into your locally
  defined modules directory,
[dspacesource]/dspace/modules/xmlui/src/main/webbapp/themes/[your
theme's directory]/.

I did this and configured my new theme. After rebuilding and restarting
Tomcati my new theme is not included in the build. If I copy it manually
to tomcat/webapps/ under themes it works fine. Whats wrong here?

Another thing I noticed, is that the headers in front page are huge. The
source shows it has font-size "242%".

<h1 class="ds-div-head" style="font-size: 242%;">Repository Full Text
Preprints & Postprints</h1>

Where is this size coming from? I couldnt find it from the source?

Thanks for the tips,
Mika