From: Keith Gilbertson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2008 9:25 AM
To: Paul Jordan
Cc: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] Can't log onto Admin - Follow Up

Paul,

There are some problems with DSpace 1.4.2 and Postgres 8.3.  There are
threads about that here:
http://www.nabble.com/Error-with-DSpace-administrator%27s-account-td1599
4473.html#a16005789
and here:
http://www.nabble.com/-Fwd%3A-Re%3A-Error-with-DSpace-administrator%27s-
account--td16008564.html#a16008564

Does anyone out there know if this has been fixed with DSpace 1.5?
Paul, if that's the case, would you be able to use DSpace 1.5?