On Mon, Jun 09, 2008 at 04:06:27PM +0000, Simon Brown wrote:
> I've been looking at the wiki page describing James Rutherford's work
> on the DAO prototype. It looks pretty good and also pretty complete -
> any thoughts on if/when it might make it in to the main trunk? It
> would almost certainly make some of the local customisations in my
> future a fair bit easier.

It's in trunk already. It will be included in the next 'major' release
(scheduled for May 09). I'm pretty sure that what I've done is actually
better than what's documented on the wiki (the documentation always lags
:) Let me know if you have any questions.

cheers,

Jim

--
James Rutherford          |  Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office:
Research Engineer         |  Cain Road,

The contents of this message and any attachments to it are confidential
and may be legally privileged. If you have received this message in
error, you should delete it from your system immediately and advise the
sender. To any recipient of this message within HP, unless otherwise
stated you should consider this message and attachments as "HP
CONFIDENTIAL".