Hi Luis,

> As LNI (LeightWeightNetworkInterface) is still a project in development, is it
> possible to submit items to DSpace throw an outside application ? I wanted to
> submit throw a C# application....

As of DSpace version 1.5, both LNI and SWORD (
http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/repositories/digirep/index/SWORD) are included in the
core code and would make good candidates.

Thanks,

Stuart

Gwasanaethau Gwybodaeth                      Information Services
Prifysgol Aberystwyth                      Aberystwyth University

            E-bost / E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 Ffon / Tel: (01970) 622860