Hi,

I'm trying to put a lot of static pages on our dspace site and got some
trouble when I work on the sitemap and DRI.

I updated the sitemap.xmap for ArtifactBrowser to add match entries:
<map:match pattern="thes_*" type="wildcard">
    <map:act type="DSpacePropertyFileReader">
        <map:parameter name="dspace.dir" value="dspace.dir">
        <map:transfor type="Include"
src="file://{dspace.dir}/config/thes/thes_{1}.xml">
    </map:act>
    <map:serialize type="xml">
</map:match>
I was told "could not find the page". However, if I remove the substitution,
for example:
<map:match pattern="thes_A" type="wildcard">
    <map:act type="DSpacePropertyFileReader">
        <map:parameter name="dspace.dir" value="dspace.dir">
        <map:transfor type="Include"
src="file://{dspace.dir}/config/thes/thes_A.xml">
    </map:act>
    <map:serialize type="xml">
</map:match>
It works. However, it's annoying to repeat these from A to Z. Does anybody
know why substitution variable doesn't work?

Another question here is about DRI. From DRI scheme reference, if you have a
list with type simple, then you should get a list without numbers and
bullets. However, when I use type simple, I'm still getting the terms
bulleted. Here is an example:
<list n="listkt" id="list_69" type="simple">
    <head>HEAD</head>
    <term>Some term</term>
</list>

Did I do something wrong?