Hi Victor,

could you provide more detailed information (stack trace/logs)?

Errors like that are often caused by wrong email settings.
Are you sure, your email setting are correctly configured? On successfull
upload the system does notify the submitter, or if you got a workflow
installed it notifies the workflow members.

Claudia