Im experimenting two things with DSPace 1.5.1 beta.

1) Allow anonymous submission on certain collections
1) Allow IP based submission on certain collections ( no need to log in)

I couldnt make either one work. It seems I have to log in in order to
submit items, even I have set collection submitter to anonymous or to
specific group to which I have specified IP's .
For the second case I created a group, which I configured to certain
ip-space (in dspace.cfg) and added ip authentication to my
authentication stack. Still I am not able to submit.

Can this be done in DSpace? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mika