SRW Index Browse does not work in DSpace 1.5.  Mark Diggory has a programmer
working on that now.

The example URL that you attached does not look like a search to me.  It looks
like a browse with qualifiers.  Your comment that it doesn't actually return
only documents with those dates reinforces that impression.

Are you really sure there are year and month date indexes in Lucene?  Anyone
closer to the application have an opinion?

Ralph