Hi George,

> In the submission process a repeatable input-type of "date" doesn't
> work.  The initial value is over-written by the second value input.
> Looking in org.dspace.submit.step.DescribeStep.doProcessing I can see
> that the call to readDate is not using the repeatable value of the
> input, as it does for the other types.  Is this deliberate, or is there
> some missing functionality?  I'm using 1.5.0 but see that this is the
> same in 1.5.1.

I don't know if it is deliberate or is just missing functionality.

I could see the case for dates not being repeatable - generally a date
represents when something happened (e.g. the item was published), and an
event like that tends to happen only once. But there has to be some proper
use cases otherwise you wouldn't have asked.

Unless anyone knows any differently, it might just be a bit of missing
functionality.

Thanks,

Stuart

Gwasanaethau Gwybodaeth                      Information Services
Prifysgol Aberystwyth                      Aberystwyth University

            E-bost / E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 Ffon / Tel: (01970) 622860