Hi list,

We are using SRW with dspace. Things works fine. We are able to search
for things using lucene indexes.

However, we are not able to do sorting.

We tried to add sortKeys to the url, but no matter what we try, there
seems to be no sorting at all.

Example url :

http://ourhost/srw/search/DSpace?query=dc.creator+%3D+%22hans%22&version=1.1&operation=searchRetrieve&recordSchema=info%3Asrw%2Fschema%2F1%2Fdc-v1.1&maximumRecords=10&startRecord=1&resultSetTTL=300&recordPacking=xml&recordXPath=&sortKeys=year

Here we search for author "Hans" and try to sort on year. We also tried
to sort using other fields, like dc.title and so on, but no change.

Regards,

Klaus