"mvn clean package"

"clean" will clear out your target directories.

Cheers,
Mark

On Jan 27, 2009, at 2:42 PM, Thornton, Susan M. (LARC-B702)[NCI INFORMATION SYSTEMS] wrote:

Please keep in mind that I’m just learning 1.5, but I’ve also found that I have to remove the /dspace-source…/dspace/target/dspace-1.5.1- build.dir directory before I run the maven and ant steps or I end up with “leftover” modules I may not want.

From: Diggory Mark [mailto:mdigg...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 4:06 PM
To: Thornton, Susan M. (LARC-B702)[NCI INFORMATION SYSTEMS]
Cc: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] Adding your own customizations into DSpace 1.5.1

As claudia says:

if you want them in the jspui, place them into

/dspace-source/dspace/modules/jspui/src/main/webapp
/dspace-source/dspace/modules/jspui/src/main/java

Likewise, if you want something to show up in the CLI lib or across more than one webapplication I can provide further detail on how to create new Maven modules and include them as dependencies in those projects.

Mark