A while backk I tried uploading a collection of HTML, CSS, JS and SWF
files in DSpace, which were all part of a flash presentation. After
the initial upload I could see all the files listed in item view
(which i thought was bad, since only the html-file needed to be opened
by the user). Few days later I went to see the item again and now I
can only see the HTML file on item view (which is what I was looking
after). When I see the details page, I can see the files listed in
dc.description.provenance.

Now Im wondering what caused this to happen? I tried uploading another
flash presentation and running index-update and filter-media but that
didnt do the trick.
Could someone shed some light on this one.

Thanks,
Mika