2009/4/1 Sean Carte <sean.ca...@gmail.com>:
> I've been trying to get the XMLUI interface to work with Apache
> redirection, but I can't access the admin utilities (everything else
> works):
>
> For example, this URL: http://10.4.36.18/admin/metadata-registry
>
> results in this error:
>
> HTTP Status 404 - /admin/metadata-registry
> type Status report
> message /admin/metadata-registry
> description The requested resource (/admin/metadata-registry) is not
> available.

> I have noticed that, when using the xml ui, if I append xmlui to the
> URL, everything works, e.g.:
>
> http://10.4.36.18/xmlui/admin/metadata-registry

Here's a simple workaround:

Override the header in your xsl file and replace

                            <a>
                                <xsl:attribute name="href">
                                    <xsl:value-of
select="/dri:document/dri:meta/dri:userMeta/

dri:metada...@element='identifier' and @qualifier='loginURL']"/>
                                </xsl:attribute>

with:

This makes the 'Login' link at the top right of the screen include the
'xmlui', which from then on will be part of the path.

Thereafter, it's a simple matter of persuading admin users to use that
link to log in.

Sean
--
Sean Carte