Hi Wayne,

Where is the file you are mentioning ? I looked for it both from the
source and installed directories, but could not find one.  For example, in
/dspace/webapps/xmlui/themes/ I found only these files and directories:
drwxr-xr-x 4 tomcat6 tomcat6 4096 2009-04-19 11:21 Classic
drwxr-xr-x 2 tomcat6 tomcat6 4096 2009-04-19 11:21 dri2xhtml
-rw-r--r-- 1 tomcat6 tomcat6 2751 2009-04-19 10:04 dri2xhtml.xsl
drwxr-xr-x 4 tomcat6 tomcat6 4096 2009-04-19 11:21 Kubrick
drwxr-xr-x 4 tomcat6 tomcat6 4096 2009-04-19 11:21 Reference
drwxr-xr-x 3 tomcat6 tomcat6 4096 2009-04-19 11:21 template
-rw-r--r-- 1 tomcat6 tomcat6 2752 2009-04-19 10:04 themes.xmap

I am using 1.5.2.

Panyarak

Panyarak Ngamsritragul
Department of Mechanical Engineering