Hi Serbe,

You need to install the ant-apache-regexp package.

Eg: on RHEL use:

yum install ant-apache-regexp

I think you could also add it as a dependency in maven, something like:

<dependency>
    <groupId>ant</groupId>
    <artifactId>ant-apache-regexp</artifactId>
    <version>1.6.5</version>
</dependency>

I'm not sure exactly which .pom file you'd put this into though, perhaps others
could advise.

Regards
Gary

Gary Browne