Looks like a known (now fixed) bug in Cocoon 2.2

http://www.mail-archive.com/d...@cocoon.apache.org/msg57582.html

________________________________

From: Sean Carte [mailto:sean.ca...@gmail.com]
Sent: Fri 12/06/2009 07:01
To: Van Ly
Cc: dspace-tech
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] AJP Errors

2009/6/12 Van Ly <v...@library.usyd.edu.au>:
> # this looks suspect in the stacktrace
> $Proxy10.service(Unknown Source)

I thought so too. But searching for that on Google doesn't turn up
anything useful.

I changed the proxy from ajp to proxy_http, but the same errors still
occur. I'm starting to wonder if this isn't related to using tomcat5.5
with DSpace 1.5.2.

Is nobody else seeing anything like this?

I wouldn't be too worried about it, but, if the load is high enough,
it does eventually cause the server to stop responding. And this is on
3 production servers.

Sean
--
Sean Carte