Hi,

The definitive source for that file would be from the DSpace SVN
repository:

http://scm.dspace.org/trac/dspace/browser/dspace/tags (find the correct
version you are running)

/src/main/resources/Messages.properties

E.g.
http://scm.dspace.org/trac/dspace/browser/dspace/tags/dspace-1.5.2/dspac
e-api/src/main/resources/Messages.properties

If you want to edit this file and it is not in the copy you downloaded,
try downloading the source version instead. That is the DSpace version
that is intended for editing and large scale customisations.

Thanks,

Stuart Lewis
Digital Services Programmer
Te Tumu Herenga The University of Auckland Library
Auckland Mail Centre, Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand
Ph: 64 9 373-7599 x81928
http://www.library.auckland.ac.nz/