Hi Steve,

only bitstreams in the bundle ORIGINAL are listed in the item view.
You shouldn't have used the option bundle:CD1. Without specifying a
bundle everything listed in contents is stored in the bundle ORGINAL.

You may move the bitstreams to the ORIGINAL bundle on db level and erase
the bundle CD1.

Hope that helps

Claudia