Hi Fabricio and All

I did wrote names of the files i need to import in the file contents, but i got
this error message bellow, does anyone have idea.

dsp...@dspace-desktop:/usr/local/dspace1.5.2/dspace/bin$ sudo ./import -a -e
lewatle.phal...@wits.ac.za -c 123456789/7166 -s /export/ -m mymapfile
Destination collections:
Owning  Collection: WIReDSpace
Adding items from directory: /export/
Generating mapfile: mymapfile
Adding item from directory contained
        Schema: dc Element: contributor Qualifier: author Value: Johannes
        Schema: dc Element: date Qualifier: accessioned Value:
2009-08-17T20:59:03Z
        Schema: dc Element: date Qualifier: available Value:
2009-08-17T20:59:03Z
        Schema: dc Element: date Qualifier: issued Value: 2009-08-17T20:59:03Z
        Schema: dc Element: identifier Qualifier: uri Value:
http://hdl.handle.net/123456789/7163
        Schema: dc Element: identifier Qualifier: uri Value:
http://hdl.handle.net/123456789/7165
        Schema: dc Element: identifier Qualifier: uri Value:
http://hdl.handle.net/123456789/7168
        Schema: dc Element: description Qualifier: provenance Value: Submitted
by Lewatle Phaladi (lewatle.phal...@wits.ac.za) on 2009-08-17T10:19:03Z

        Schema: dc Element: description Qualifier: provenance Value: Made
available in DSpace on 2009-08-17T10:19:03Z (GMT).

        Schema: dc Element: subject Qualifier: none Value: Research
        Schema: dc Element: subject Qualifier: none Value: Digital
        Schema: dc Element: title Qualifier: none Value: Wiredspace's
        Processing contents file: /export//contained/contents
java.io.FileNotFoundException: /export/contained/opensrc.pdf      (No such file
or directory)
        at
org.dspace.app.itemimport.ItemImport.processContentFileEntry(ItemImport.java:1169)
        at
org.dspace.app.itemimport.ItemImport.processContentsFile(ItemImport.java:1116)
        at org.dspace.app.itemimport.ItemImport.addItem(ItemImport.java:648)
        at org.dspace.app.itemimport.ItemImport.addItems(ItemImport.java:514)
        at org.dspace.app.itemimport.ItemImport.main(ItemImport.java:421)