Hi all

I did updated my old handle prefix from handle database and make changes
to dspace.cfg file as well as handle configuration file just fine.

The problem is, when you check the copy of Dspace web Interface I just
pasted bellow, like

http://hdl.handle.net/1900/7178

http://hdl.handle.net/123456789/7178

can somebody help on changing the URI so it can peak 1900 instead of
123456789

Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
http://hdl.handle.net/1900/7178

Title:

Africana, South Africa

Authors:

Lewatle, Phaladi
<http://146.141.35.65:8080/browse?type=author&value=Lewatle%2C+Phaladi>

South africana
South Africa
history
Library
history
Africana

Issue Date:

24-Aug-2009

Publisher:

University of the Witwatersrand

Abstract:

To follow

E Book in PDF format

URI:

http://hdl.handle.net/123456789/7178

Appears in Collections:

Multi <http://146.141.35.65:8080/handle/1900/7177>

Regards

Lewatle

is intended for the addressee only. It is confidential. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately and destroy the
original message. You may not copy or disseminate this communication without
the permission of the University. Only authorized signatories are competent to
enter into agreements on behalf of the University and recipients are thus
advised that the content of this message may not be legally binding on the
University and may contain the personal views and opinions of the author, which
are not necessarily the views and opinions of The University of the
Witwatersrand, Johannesburg. All agreements between the University and
outsiders are subject to South African Law unless the University agrees in