Hi all, I'm currently updating/mangling our submission workflow and I
have some questions that I know i should know the answer to, but don't.

1) When a user cancels a submission, where is the inprogress workspace
item stored? how does it get restored?

2) How are the various elements in the sumbission (title, author name)
stored between stages? it looks like it stores them in the request, but
from what i remember, a new request is sent with every new page...so, if
i go between the collection select page and initial questions, thats
fine, but one page past that...how?

I'm using dspace 1.3.2 (yes, we'll be upgrading soon) and I thank you in
advance for any suggestions.

Jonathan.

--
Jonathan Roby