Hi

We just started running our statistics (v1.5) and found that the monthly
reports contain zero values for all type of statistics, except All
Items. Only the most recent general report contains some values. How do
we get all the previous monthly reports to show the statistics?

TIA,

Yuyun

NIE Library, Singapore

National Institute of Education (Singapore) http://www.nie.edu.sg

DISCLAIMER : The information contained in this email, including any
attachments, may contain confidential information. This email is intended only
for the use of the addressee(s) listed above. Unauthorised sight, dissemination
or any other use of the information contained in this email is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email by fault, please notify the sender
and delete it immediately.