Saeed,

I want to resurrect this thread to discuss the possibility of your sharing
this BIDI work within the i18n projects for DSpace.

https://scm.dspace.org/svn/repo/modules/dspace-api-lang/trunk/
https://scm.dspace.org/svn/repo/modules/dspace-xmlui-lang/trunk/

Specifically, in the JSPUI and XMLUI, we would be interested in seeing your
approach to managing BIDI,  I have done work with BIDI in HTML before and do
see the path forward for adding this support. But having commuity members
with backgrounds in Persian, Arabic and Hebrew participating in this
activity would be a very important and necessary aspect of DSpace community
participation.

Is it possible you might share your experiences and changes to DSpace
directly with the dspace-devel list?

Likewise, I notice that you've submitted the following ticket and have
commented in it as well

http://jira.dspace.org/jira/browse/DS-272

Cheers,
Mark