Hi Vinsenso,

stat-initial is written for Linux/Unix uses.

To use it in windows...
- open a command prompt
- in the command prompt, change directory to your dspace\bin
- type "dsrun org.dspace.app.statistics.CreateStatReport -r
stat-initial" in command prompt (without quot), ENTER

The above command is copied from the file stat-initial (open it by
notepad or any text editor).

Follow the same rule to execute other dsrun commands.

Best,
Allen Lam.
HKU Hub Administrator, http://hub.hku.hk