Greetings!

We've installed the handle server and edited the config files.  We run
DSpace 1.5.1 on Win 2003 server.  However, when we try to run any handle
server related scripts from DSpace\bin, we have the following messages:

C:\DSpace\bin>update-handle-prefix 123456789 10587
'update-handle-prefix' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

C:\DSpace\bin>start-handle-server
'start-handle-server' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

At the same time, dsrun in the same bin directory runs just fine.  What
should we do to make handle scripts work?

Cheers,
Stan