What error are you getting?

Have you looked in the tomcat log for error messages?

Ralph

From: Alexis Lorca [mailto:alo...@thinkchile.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2010 8:52 AM
To: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Dspace-tech] Help with SRW/U installation

Hi there,

I have try step by step the installation of SRW on dSpace 1.5 and have
no luck at all.

I can make the test database works, but no success with dSpace.

I have find a lot on the list and the web and as I see the only success
stories are related the the SRW.zip installation method. But the link on
http://dspace-sandbox.googlecode.com/svn/modules/dspace-srw/trunk/docs/I
nstallation.html is just a 404.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks,