Hardik,

the OAI repository explorer can help you to verify whether you fully comply
to the OAI-PMH standard:
http://re.cs.uct.ac.za/

(fill in
http://dspace.webinito.com/oai/request<http://dspace.webinito.com/oai/request?verb=Identify>and
test the url)

best regards,

Bram Luyten

@mire - http://www.atmire.com

Technologielaan 9 - 3001 Heverlee - Belgium
533 2nd Street - Encinitas, CA 92024 - USA

http://www.togather.eu - Before getting together, get t...@ther