From: TAYLOR Robin [mailto:robin.tay...@ed.ac.uk]
Sent: 23 March 2010 11:24 AM
To: Lewatle Phaladi; dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: Configure Tapir (Theses Alive!) on Dspace

Hi Lewatle,

The Tapir development was done quite a few years ago now by Richard
Jones against Dspace 1.3 (I think). Much of the code subsequently found
its way into future versions of DSpace. I think it might be difficult to
apply the old Tapir code to recent versions of Dspace. Its certainly not
something we actively support now at Edinburgh.

Sorry, Robin.

Robin Taylor
Main Library
University of Edinburgh
Tel. 0131 6513808

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.