I need to move all the items from one collection to another, and I'm going to
do it from postgres, but before I do it, I want to make sure this is what I
need to do.  Could someone verify that I have not left anything out.

1) Run this SQL
update item set owning_collection=NewCollectionID where  item_id=ItemID;

2) Then run this SQL for all the items in the collection
update collection2item set collection_id=NewCollectionID where
collection_id=OldCollectionID and item_id=ItemID;

3) Finally run this

index-init

Thank you! Jose