From: Hayden Young [mailto:haydenyo...@wijiti.com]
Sent: 26 March 2010 11:00 AM
To: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] Dspace Thumbnails

Try running filter-media, it is located in your dspace bin directory.

Cheers

Hayden

On 26/03/10 16:38, Lewatle Phaladi wrote:

Hi All

I want to setup thumbnails to our institutional repository, I done some changes
in dspace.cfg file but I can’t see the results on the browser, can anyone who
have setup thumbnails on dspace assist.

Regarsd,

Lewatle

This communication is intended for the addressee only. It is confidential. If
you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and
destroy the original message. You may not copy or disseminate this
communication without the permission of the University. Only authorized
signatories are competent to enter into agreements on behalf of the University
and recipients are thus advised that the content of this message may not be
legally binding on the University and may contain the personal views and
opinions of the author, which are not necessarily the views and opinions of The
University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg. All agreements between the
University and outsiders are subject to South African Law unless the University
agrees in writing to the contrary.

Download Intel® Parallel Studio Eval
http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-sw-dev

Hayden Young
Managing Director
Wijiti Pty Ltd
p. +61 (0) 8 6102 1198
m. +61 (0) 405 520 778
e. haydenyo...@wijiti.com
w. www.wijiti.com
vcard. www.wijiti.com/vcard/haydenyoung.vcf

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the addressee(s) only and may
be confidential. They may contain legally privileged or copyright material. You
should not read, copy, use or disclose them without authorization. If you are
not the intended recipient please contact the sender as soon as possible by
return e-mail and then please delete both messages. This notice should not be
removed.