Hi Jason,

Unfortunately not - you'll need to use the source version. There isn't much
difference in the build procedure, so it shouldn't be too much hassle to
switch. Alternatively if it isn't urgent, you could wait until 1.6.1 is
released in the next month or two, as this will contain the fix.

Thanks,

Stuart Lewis
IT Innovations Analyst and Developer
Te Tumu Herenga The University of Auckland Library
Auckland Mail Centre, Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand
Ph: +64 (0)9 373 7599 x81928
http://www.library.auckland.ac.nz/