From: Debashree Pati [mailto:dp...@oln.org]
Sent: 22 April 2010 05:13 PM
To: Lewatle Phaladi
Subject: RE: [Dspace-tech] Search box in xmlui

Hi Lewatle,

The <theme name>.xsl file is the one that is called structural.xsl
during
installation and we typically rename it to oln.xsl if we our theme name
is
oln. So maybe your's is named structural.xsl and it will be under the
directory [tomcat]/webapps/xmlui/themes/

Please let me know if you found it or not.

- Debashree

> Hi Debashree
>
> I believe that is absolutely clear, but I will have to search which
file
> specifically needs to be edited.
>
> Regards,
> Lewatle