Hi

I am trying SOLR statistics on my Dspace test server and I  have edited
a dspace.cfg to the bellow changes and restarted Tomcat.

In my dspace.cfg file I don't have property name  that says
solr.spidersfile and I am also not sure about the dsrun
org.dspace.statistics.util.SpiderDetector -i <httpd log file> command, I
need idea from someone who have done this solr statistics before and it
is working to share with the solution. On my web browser the results
shows :

Statistics

Total Visits

File Visits

Top country views

Top cities views

I was expecting the results more or less similar to :
http://demo.dspace.org/xmlui/handle/123456789/60/statistics
In dspace.cfg I have done this changes :

##### Usage Logging #####

solr.log.server = /home/dspace/solr/statistics

solr.dbfile = /home/dspace/config/GeoLiteCity.dat

# If enabled the statistics system will look for an X-Forward header

# if it finds it, it will use this for the user IP Addrress

# it is enabled by default

 useProxies = true

# Control if the statistics pages should be only shown to authorized
users

# If enabled, only the administrators for the DSpaceObject will be able

# view the statistics.

# If disabled, anyone with READ permissions on the DSpaceObject will be
able

# to view the statistics.

statistics.item.authorization.admin=false

# control solr statistics querying to filter out spider IPs

# false by default

# solr.statistics.query.filter.spiderIp = false

# control solr statistics querying to look at "isBot" field to determine

# if record is a bot. true by default.

# solr.statistics.query.filter.isBot = true

# URLs to download IP addresses of search engine spiders from

solr.spiderips.urls = http://iplists.com/google.txt, \

                      http://iplists.com/inktomi.txt, \

                      http://iplists.com/lycos.txt, \

                      http://iplists.com/infoseek.txt, \

                      http://iplists.com/altavista.txt, \

                      http://iplists.com/excite.txt, \

                      http://iplists.com/misc.txt, \

                      http://iplists.com/non_engines.txt

Regards,

Lewatle

is intended for the addressee only. It is confidential. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately and destroy the
original message. You may not copy or disseminate this communication without
the permission of the University. Only authorized signatories are competent to
enter into agreements on behalf of the University and recipients are thus
advised that the content of this message may not be legally binding on the
University and may contain the personal views and opinions of the author, which
are not necessarily the views and opinions of The University of the
Witwatersrand, Johannesburg. All agreements between the University and
outsiders are subject to South African Law unless the University agrees in