From: ManuMohedano [mailto:manumohed...@usal.es]
Sent: 04 May 2010 10:11 AM
To: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Dspace-tech] Submission not working on 1.6

Hi everyone.

When we try to submiit an item to a collection in 1.6 version, we follow all
the steps and everything seems to be ok but after the proccess is complete, no
item appears in the collection. Checking the logs I've found this:

2010-05-04 09:47:09,550 ERROR org.dspace.browse.

BrowseCreateDAOPostgres @ caught exception:
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: inserción o actualización en la tabla
  Detail: La llave (distinct_id)=(193) no está presente en la tabla «bi_2_dis».

that in English is something like:

Insertion or update on relation "bi_2_dmap"  violates foreign key
"bi_2_dmap_distinct_id_fkey". Detail: The key (distinct_id)=(193) is not
present in the relation "bi_2_dis"

Any suggestion??

Thank's all

is intended for the addressee only. It is confidential. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately and destroy the
original message. You may not copy or disseminate this communication without
the permission of the University. Only authorized signatories are competent to
enter into agreements on behalf of the University and recipients are thus
advised that the content of this message may not be legally binding on the
University and may contain the personal views and opinions of the author, which
are not necessarily the views and opinions of The University of the
Witwatersrand, Johannesburg. All agreements between the University and
outsiders are subject to South African Law unless the University agrees in