One of the things that I didn't test on the test server (1.6.0) was the
handle-server. I have now replaced dsrun with the one from the 1.6.0
source package and that seems to have fixed it.

Thanks alot for your help Keith ;)

I won't do anymore tests today, since it's a day off and I really need
som fresh air. But I will be willing to do more testing tomorrow if it's
needed, but it seemslike theres a bug here :(

Tonny