I recently discovered that our DSpace installation is having issues with
the Feedback form. Seems the problem appeared after upgrading to DSpace
1.6.0.

No-one is apparently authorized to use Feedback - not even me as
administrator!

The Dspace log is only telling me:
"authorize_error:org.dspace.authorize.AuthorizeException".

Has anyone seen this kind behaviour before? Any solutions would be
appreciated!

Best regards,
Trude Eikebrokk
Oslo University College