Hi Ricardo,

I'm copying in the 'dspace-tech' list again -- in case others have ideas.

Another question:
* Does this only happen with Internet Explorer, or does it happen on all
browsers?

As for the demo.dspace.org -- if you are having difficulty registering,
you can test an upload using one of the pre-configured demonstration
accounts which are listed on the homepage (especially the 'Demo
Submitter' account: dspacedemo+sub...@gmail.com)
http://demo.dspace.org/xmlui

I just tried an upload of a 14MB file using IE8 to the demo.dspace.org
site, and it worked fine for me (though it did take about 10 or so
seconds to finish uploading). So, I'm still not sure what could be
causing your issues. But, it would be good to determine if it is
specific to Internet Explorer, or if it happens on all web-browsers.

- Tim