Please include me in that conversation.

I'd really like to get you guys running on my latest code.  I've made
significant enhancements to support Linked Data and think you'd like to
have them.

But, I have a problem.  I don't run a DSpace instance myself and
installing one just for testing purposes had gotten way too complicated.
Is there someone out there that runs a test DSpace that would be willing
to give me a logon to their server so I could test new SRW releases?

Thanks!

Ralph