Is it not enough to remove the link?

--
sands fish
Software Engineer
MIT Libraries
Technology Research & Development
sa...@mit.edu<mailto:sa...@mit.edu>
E25-131

On Jul 23, 2010, at 3:36 AM, helix84 wrote:

Hello,
I want to have all my users in LDAP autoregister in DSpace, but only
users I add manually (administrators) login via password.

The problem is that I haven't found a way to turn off autoregistration
for the password method, i.e. there's a "Register" link in XMLUI and
users can enter their email and register. I checked, there's no
authentication.password.autoregister = false

How do I disable registration?