From: Courtney Grimland [mailto:griml...@uta.edu]
Sent: Friday, 30 July 2010 9:21 a.m.
To: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Dspace-tech] How to delete old monthly reports?

Our reports were initially generated with the default start date of Jan
2005, which gives a long list of useless monthly reports on the side of
the statistics page.  I've deleted everything in the reports directory
and re-run the stat-*-initial scripts, but nothing I do seems to make
the old reports go away.

Can anyone tell me how to remove the old monthly reports from the
statistics page?

sender immediately.