I'd like to block counting of my local machine from the Solr stats in DSpace
1.6.2

can i use stats-util to do that?

maybe a command like this:

dspace stats-util -i xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

where xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is the IP address I want to remove from the Solr index?

or should I make up a file that looks like the ones in /dspace/config/spiders
and put my IP in that file?  If I add a file in this directory, do I need to
tell DSpace about it somewhere or does it just read anything in that directory?

If all this is answered somewhere and I missed it, I apologize...

- Wally

Wally Grotophorst
Associate University Librarian
Digital Programs and Systems