Hi everyone,

I'm having some problems with Shibboleth authentication while using  Sword.
I use Sword to submit documents to DSpace, and therefore I need to be
authenticated in DSpace. But as you know (or may know), the Shibboleth
authentication process is a little diferent from the others, because the
authentication is done outside the repository (in the Identity Provider)
with username and password, but in this case one can't give that
information to the authentication system as you would do with, for
example, LDAP.

Therefore, I think the problem should be solved in the sword code.

Anyone experiencing the same problem? Any solutions out there?

--
Cumprimentos,
Hélder Silva

KEEP SOLUTIONS, LDA.