We have our science materials entered as LaTeX, so they might enter:
THE $1 ^{1}B^{+}_{u} \leftarrow 1 ^{1}A^{-}_{g}$ ABSORPTION OF JET-COOLED
TRANS,TRANS-1,3,5,7-OCTATETRAENE

Visitors could still type latex when searching for content, but on display
in the browser, a theme in development has javascript render everything
between dollar signs, and replace it with an image generated on the fly.
[image: screenshot_044.png]
<goog_684351365>

<http://picasaweb.google.com/pdietz84/OSULibraries#5469790115043107506>

Peter Dietz