Sounds like a question for a UI developer, but one thought is that Cocoon is
capable of outputting various serializations of response content, so you have a
couple of avenues, some of which are more involved.  Off the top of my head:
1.)  Use Cocoon sitemap configuration, user-agent choice logic and a separate
theme or alternate XSL stylesheets to output customized-for-mobile content, 2.)
simply refactor/adjust current HTML/CSS to render satisfactorily on
<insert-mobile-device-browser-here>, 3.) just add another CSS stylesheet for
the target browser if CSS changes alone will suffice.

--
sands fish
Software Engineer