We've been experiencing problems similar to some reported on this thread since
our
upgrade to 1.6 several months ago.  We're still using the jspui, and we've
wondered
(among other things) if some of these problems might be alleviated by a switch
the xmlui.  Has anybody had any experience comparing the memory footprint
and/or resource
usage issues between the two interfaces?

Thanks,

Bill

Bill Anderson
Software Developer