Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 18:50:06 +0700 (ICT)
From: psukb-nore...@psu.ac.th
To: psukb-h...@me.psu.ac.th
Subject: PSUKB: Internal Server Error

An internal server error occurred on http://kb.psu.ac.th/psukb:

Date:       10/3/10 6:50 PM
Session ID: D5E58233D9F2093B248C4CC5C65D96D1
User:       Anonymous
IP address: 66.249.69.1

-- URL Was: http://kb.psu.ac.th:8080/psukb/displaystats?handle=2553/929
-- Method: GET
-- Parameters were:
-- handle: "2553/929"

Exception:
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.dspace.app.webui.servlet.DisplayStatisticsServlet.displayStatistics(DisplayStatisticsServlet.java:182)
        at
org.dspace.app.webui.servlet.DisplayStatisticsServlet.doDSGet(DisplayStatisticsServlet.java:123)
        at
org.dspace.app.webui.servlet.DSpaceServlet.processRequest(DSpaceServlet.java:151)
        at
org.dspace.app.webui.servlet.DSpaceServlet.doGet(DSpaceServlet.java:99)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617)
        at
        at
        at
org.dspace.utils.servlet.DSpaceWebappServletFilter.doFilter(DSpaceWebappServletFilter.java:112)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
        at
        at
        at
        at
org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:465)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
        at
        at
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:298)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:859)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:588)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:489)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

believed to be clean.