Hello Admire,

assuming that you count as deposited, when the item was publically
available (reached the in archive status) the sql  for this year would be:

select count(item_id) from metadatavalue where metadata_field_id=12 and
text_value like '2010%';

metadata_field_id = 12 refers to dc.date.available on a default installation

Hope that helps

Claudia Jürgen

Am 12.10.2010 17:47, schrieb Admire:
> Hi All,
>
> Hope I find you well.  I am interested in establishing the number of items
> deposited each year in our IR. Is there anyone out there who had done that
> and can provide me with the SQL  statement to do that.
>

> Regards,
>

> Admire

> standards for HTML5, CSS3, SVG 1.1,  ECMAScript5, and DOM L2&  L3.
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/beautyoftheweb

Claudia Juergen
Universitaetsbibliothek Dortmund
Eldorado